Parodies and Spoofs Web Site Links
Pekteno, a non-Scientologist
- The layout is the familiar Scientology personal-page-in-a-box, but the content is something you will never see on a Scientologist's web site.
SP Songs Index
- An archive of song parodies involving the Church of Scientology.
- Applied Spiritual and Linguistic Technology.
British BodyThetan Society
- Groom them, feed them, keep them as pets.
Nut in the Hat
- Presented by Fade to Black.
Apelomatics: The Modern Pseudoscience of Mental Dentistry
- "Using its patented, copyrighted techniques, you can overcome every obstacle in your life."
Fun with Scientologists and Their Critics
- Collection of humor about Scientology.
The $cientology Cartoon Page
- Weekly (or not) cartoon criticism of Scientology.
The Little Book of Clam: Humor for a Humorless Cult
- Sean Ellis has some advice for Scientologists.
- What if Bob and Doug McKenzie invented a religion, eh?
- A convincing parody that set off some people's "make money fast" spam detectors.
Scientology vs. Weekly World News
- A quiz which tests the ability to distinguish between quotes from Scientologist scripture and a tabloid.
The Top 14 Songs on the Scientology Album
- Suggested by readers of TopFive.com, inspired by the Church of Scientology's release of an album with lyrics by L. Ron Hubbard.
New Name for Enron Field
- What a difference one letter makes. Free personality test to every season ticket holder at what will now be called Elron Field.